- I need to update this blog with photos, stories, and a letter to Luca on her 1st birthday.
- We managed to stay out of the hospital for her first birthday, and the birthday party. There are no words to describe how grateful I am for that.
- We are desperate to find a new place to live. More stories to follow about that process.
- Speaking of finding a new place to live - we now are questioning whether we should rent, but have no idea how much we would qualify for since only one of us is employed.
- I would love to make money somehow - even just a couple hundred per month. But I have no idea how to make that happen.
- I was grocery shopping a few weeks ago and the woman in front of me, probably in her 20's, had full armpit hair. I was so shocked and confused at the same time. And she was wearing a skirt, and did not have hair on her legs. I was immediately impressed that she felt comfortable like that (in a tank-top nonetheless), but also very disturbed by it. I think I would be uncomfortable like that.
- I am still pumping. My supply is extremely low - only a few ounces per day. But I am just going to keep going until my boobs tell me I am done. As long as I am getting any, I will keep pumping. I am at a point where I am okay mentally with not being able to pump often (only a few times per day), and knowing that she is at least getting a few ounces of breastmilk per day. She has gotten breastmilk for her entire first year - and for me, I am thrilled with that.
I will leave you with one picture until I can get a proper picture post up. I took it in Luca's room a couple weeks ago and I just love how she looks like she is posing.