Thursday, May 23, 2013

Morning to night

I have been taking a law-school boot camp this week for 3 credits.  I have been leaving the house at 7:45am and coming home at about 7 or 8pm, eating dinner, and then continuing work at home.

I am running on coffee this week - seriously, I know if I rest my head for just a second that I will doze, so I just keep plugging away.  And while I am so, so, tired, this week just reaffirms how awesome Ian and our families are.  Luca has spent time with her god-parents, her grandma, her granddad, her nanny, and tomorrow she gets a daddy/daughter day.  Lots of interaction this week while I am busy.

I have said it a lot, but I am ever reminded to be sure to say that I am so grateful to the people that surround us.  The fact that everyone is so willing to help with Luca just shows how lovable our little girl is.

And as of Monday, another 3 credits closer to to graduating.

And after Monday, get ready for some exciting posts!

Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me your thoughts!