The top five are:
- When Someone has a Loved One Hospitalized - Part I. People search these words on the internet and end up on my post of suggestions This post is by far the most viewed post I have ever written. I think this post might need to be readdressed because clearly, people need suggestions for what to do for friends in this situation. Would love to publish this post more formally.
- She's Here. This post was what I wrote to let my readers know that Luca had arrived, but that things were scary serious. Reading this post makes me sad and brings back the desperation I felt when I was writing that post.
- That Day. I wrote down all of the details from when Luca became sick when she was a wee little baby. I have trouble reading this post but I think it is popular because it is so surreal to imagine. Honestly when I think back to those details, it feels like I am talking about someone else's life. So glad I have this post to remember those details.
- Change is Here. This post announces my return to law school after my 2.5 year leave of absence. It is a post that represents hope and promise and makes me smile.
- The Financial Consequences of Organ Transplants. I just wrote this one recently, so I am surprised that it is in the top five. I received a ton of feedback about this post outside of the blog and I think it is popular because it clarifies how people end up in huge financial struggle despite having good health insurance. I would love to get this post published somewhere if anyone out there is that interested in it.