Hi everyone! I have been a terrible blogger. With Luca finally being mobile (she is scooting and falling everywhere), it means my days are busy, busy, busy. Here's the latest.
- We have a new place to live! Finally! And we are SO excited about it. I will write a separate post about the house and the upcoming move.
- Luca is mobile...I mentioned that already...but this is HUGE news for us.
- Luca was hospitalized on Monday through Wednesday of this week. It was a scheduled admission and we received mixed news. But luckily we are back home and she is still acting well, for which I am so grateful.
- I tried Talenti Belgian Milk Chocolate and HOLY MOLY, it is the best thing I have tasted in awhile.
- We survived our 2nd earthquake on Tuesday. I was on the 5th floor of the hospital with Luca when it happened, and it was scary. I definitely feel for our west coast family and friends now!
- Everyone is freaking our about hurricane Irene coming near us this weekend. I feel rather indifferent about it. I will be busy packing anyway.
- I watched the Tudors and fell in love with that show. Also, Henry Cavill is hot.
- I am sharing a team for fantasy football and am SO excited to be a part of it. I played 2 years ago, but not last year.
Have a good weekend!