Thursday, February 25, 2010

Home

I am home from jury duty!  After a long day of deliberation, fighting between jurors, and exhausting arguments, we found the defendant guilty on one count, not guilty on another count.  Now that the case is all over, I'm allowed to share that information with you, and even do research about the guy as well.  So I looked up his record - holy crap am I relieved that this guy will be put away for awhile.  I'll continue to check to see his sentence because jurors are excused after we decide on guilty/not guilty.  I hope he gets at least a few years.

How have you guys been - I need to catch up with my google reader because I feel like I've lost 2 whole days of regular life, which includes reading all of your updates!

I am absolutely exhausted and hungry after two long days.  I am going to put my feet up and relax!  Now, if only I could have a glass of wine...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me your thoughts!