Thursday, November 19, 2009

Bullet-Point Thursday

Randomness that needs to be said in bullets (because it's Thursday and I'm ready for the weekend!):
  • I am less than 4 weeks away from exams and am STRESSING.  I need to buckle down and get things going for that - so my posts will probably be shorter the further along into November we get.
  • My law school friends are celebrating my birthday with me tonight.  They're ordering indian takeout and we're all going to relax and catch up.  Super excited!  I've truly found amazing friends in law school and am incredibly fortunate.
  • Ian is getting super nervous for his big marathon this weekend (it's just 26 miles - seriously, toughen up a little bit dude).  I'm desperately trying to think of fun phrases to write on the signs I'm making him.  Any ideas?  I actually asked him what he wants me to write on it, because I'm feeling that uncreative (and yes, I totally just made up that word).  He suggested one of the signs read "Finish Strong."  Bor-ing.  Any ideas?  Someone else suggested Brits Do It Better, which I think is awesome. 
  • Ian has taken tomorrow off for my big 2-7 and has the day planned.  I have no idea what he has in store, but I'm so excited to spend the day with him.
  • Thanksgiving is one week away - and I can't wait to be with our family and friends.  I LOVE, love, love, Thanksgiving. 
  • I cannot wait to spend the weekend in Philadelphia, and am even more excited to support Ian, and spend time with my brother and SIL who are going to be there as well.
Lots of fun times coming up - can't wait!

1 comment:

Leave me your thoughts!