Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Quick Recap

I will write a more thorough post soon - but here's a quick recap as to what's going on.  I am STILL sick (thanks, Ian) but think I've finally taken a turn for the better as of today.  All I did all weekend was really sleep, lay on the couch, and sleep some more. OH - and we went to dinner with Ian's parents for his birthday (they were out of town closer to his birthday).  We went to B&O American Brasserie, which is a restaurant in Hotel Monaco, new to Baltimore.  Dinner there was amazing - all 4 of us loved our meals.  We'll definitely head back there. And if you go there, get the short ribs - A-MAZING.

And today, we are eating dinner and reminiscing about two years ago.  I took the LSAT and that night, 2 years ago, Ian asked me a question that changed our future - he proposed!  How was your weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me your thoughts!