Friday, September 25, 2009

TGIF

I have been taking care of a sick Ian all week, and my body had been fighting to not get whatever he had...until yesterday.  I woke up with a terrible sore throat, headache, and stuffy nose.  Thanks Ian.

We were planning on being away this weekend to visit my great aunt, but can't take a chance of getting her sick considering she's still recovering (which by the way, she's back living in her apartment by herself because she has fully recovered from whatever was wrong with her! so freaking amazed by her).  So we are going away next weekend instead.

Our plans for the weekend are pretty non-existent.  I have done absolutely nothing productive today besides taking trips to and from the kitchen to pour more hot tea.  Tomorrow, we are having dinner with Ian's parents to celebrate his birthday since they've been away for a few weeks.  Otherwise, we plan on resting up, running errands, and watching some football.

Which reminds me - I am currently 1-1 in my fantasy football league.  As of Sunday night, it looked like I was going to lose for the second week in a row, but the lovely Ronnie Brown had an amazing game on Monday night that pulled me ahead to win by 2 points.  YEAHHHH!  I've become addicted to watching any game in which one of my fantasy players is playing in - it's seriously a disaster considering I need to get work done on Sundays. 

Anyways - I'm off to pour myself another hot cup of tea...have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me your thoughts!