Monday, April 20, 2009

Finished with Classes!

I am so thrilled to report that I am finished with classes for my 1st year of law school! OW OW!! So excited.

That excitement quickly fades when I look at how much I have to do to prepare for finals, and then taking the finals! My list of to-dos includes:
  • Finishing my bioethics paper on surrogacy
  • Finishing my outline for Property
  • Memorizing Property outline
  • Start and finish Constitutional Law outline
  • Start and finish Civil Procedure II outline
  • Take practice exams in Property, Constitutional Law, and Civil Procedure II

Eek!

My weekend was full of revising my paper and procrastinating by enjoying the beautiful weather. We picked up hand-me-down patio furniture from Ian's parents house on Saturday instead of playing kickball (the other team forfeited). Yesterday, I think I kept Panera in business with the coffee I drank while there studying!

Hope you enjoyed the beautiful weather! Back to studying I must go...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me your thoughts!