Friday, March 20, 2009

It's Spring - Bring on the Warm Weather

I am so ready for summer break! This week off for spring break has given me a small taste of what summer should be like. I'm ready for the warm weather, dinners on our patio, cookouts, walking down the street to get the yummy shaved ice, going for bike rides by the water, wearing sandals and tank tops, being more active outside, getting tan (or at least trying to), reading on the deck, and margaritas. You know what's missing on that list - class. Ah, how dreamy life will be in less than 2 months.

Until then, back to reality. I'll be busy writing a paper this weekend and trying to get better from the nasty sickness. Sadly, I'll be missing the kickball game tomorrow because of it - although considering that I'm still sore from last week's game, it probably is a good thing to rest up a bit. Have a great weekend all - and happy spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me your thoughts!