Monday, February 9, 2009

I'm Drinking

Coffee at the moment - but am planning on drinking lots of wine on Wednesday night after I finish this freakin' paper. Maybe I'll blog for you a little tipsy - what a treat that will be for you lovely folks.
I had my first research project due Friday morning midnight, had a paper due today for my elective, and have a 12 pager due Wednesday at 8:45am for my writing course - shoot me now!

Unfortunately this means that my weekend recap is very quick and very boring: I did lots of work. I got up early both Saturday and Sunday. Yesterday I did work from 7:30am until midnight last night.

I will tell you that I finally found time to get some shopping done last weekend which is a huge accomplishment for me considering my mall phobia. I got 8 pairs of shoes fixed and got them back yesterday and I swear like it feels like I just got all these new pairs of shoes because they've needed fixing for months (even over a year for some of them!). My main reason for the shopping trip was to find a dress to wear to my brother's wedding that fits and makes me feel pretty - two things I'm sad to admit are not happening everyday. I went to my stand-by store for dresses (White House Black Market!) and found this beautiful number that I will be wearing on Sunday for pictures and celebrating in NYC:



How was your weekend?

2 comments:

  1. That's a great dress! I can't believe they are getting married already - I feel like it was just yesterday they got engaged!

    Enjoy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the dress! And I'm with Stacy - I can't believe they're getting married already... time flies!

    have fun in NYC!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me your thoughts!