Thursday, October 9, 2008

Sleepy

It is almost 1am, and I am sleepy. But there's no sleep in sight, at least not for the next hour or so. I am busy writing a paper, trying to make the thinking cap stay on until I've sucked every last idea out of this head. Final paper due Friday - less than 40 hours to go and counting...

And for anyone who doesn't know me...I am normally in bed at 10 or 10:30 - certainly asleep by 11. I am one cranky biatch when I don't get sleep. So fair warning - if you see my number on your caller ID tomorrow...ignore it. Ian, my darling, you'll just have to live with my crankiness. Now, back to writing and drinking coffee!

Here's a picture of what my desk looks like while working on this...notice the multiple soda cans, a bowl of grapes, coffee cup, and a whole mess of papers and books surrounding the laptop.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me your thoughts!