Thursday, October 9, 2008

Home Stretch

I called it quits at 1:45am last night. I was asleep quickly by 2 and was up and getting ready at 6:30am. Instead of napping when I finished class today, I decided to take an hour walk through the park near our house with Tessa. I figured I better soak up this gorgeous weather before it's too late. If I ignore her for too long while doing work, this is what happens:



She certainly is ready to play and even brings me the soccer ball to play with. But after 1 hour in the park, she looks like this:

And probably in a few minutes, now that we're home, she'll fall fast asleep and stick her tongue out like this:



Back to this paper...tomorrow night is going to require much wine to celebrate being finished, and much sleep afterwards!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me your thoughts!