Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Ice Cream Trip

We decided to make a trip to Coldstone on Saturday night to satisfy my sweet tooth. I stopped eating sweets (dessert basically) for over a week and wanted to treat myself to something. I ordered the sinless sweet cream (fat free ice cream) which ordinarily I would think is gross - but with strawberries and bananas, and yellow cake mixed in - it makes up for it. We're on our way home and the following conversation takes place:

Me: Ohhh let me have a bite. I can't eat mine since I'm driving.

Hubby: Alright.

[he gives me a bite]

Me: YUMMM what is in that?

Hubby: [with his mouth completely full] Chocolate ice cream, peanut butter, Riece's pieces, and [now struggling because clearly peanut butter is at the roof of his mouth] peanut butter **** [insert 4 letter word that describes male body part and rhymes with "lock"].

That conversation provided us laughter for the entire evening - but I certainly don't think I'll ever look at peanut butter cups quite the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me your thoughts!