Friday, February 7, 2014

Study break

Is anyone out there?  It's just me, here, taking a little break from studying for the Bar.  I graduated.  That's a whole other post in itself.  And in case you haven't heard, bar studying is awful.  That one word, awful, pretty much sums it up (although, in person, I have a few expletives to describe it, but I'll spare you).

Just interrupted my long hiatus from blogging to say hi.

And to tell you that today, I'm been periodically coming out from my hole to say hi to L and she happened to find my first pair of tap shoes from when I was a little girl.

And then, as I was watching her perform a little number for me (by this I mean her stomping around, naked!), I thought, I am so lucky to have this munchkin around for my study breaks!

Until the end of this month, ciao.



Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

2 comments:

  1. Bar study is the worst! Make sure to take breaks to keep yourself sane- I found going to the gym helpful.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me your thoughts!