Monday, January 28, 2013

Splish splash

It is hard to believe that just about a year ago, Luca still had a PICC line.  The end of January 2012 is when it was removed and she has been loving taking baths ever since.

Recently, it has been difficult to get her out of the bath.  The record so far was a 1 hour 20 minute bath last week.  She kept asking for more warm water to add to the bath.  And who am I to interfere when baths make her so incredibly happy and independent.  I just sit next to the tub with a book while she plays and splashes and smile whenever I hear a squeal of delight from her.  Her bath times are just as soothing to me as they are to her.  She loves when I brush her hair out - look how long it is when the the curls haven't dried!  And her lashes, oh how I love them.

I somehow got the camera into the bathroom during one of her recent baths without her flipping out to take it from me.  It is so difficult getting pictures of her recently.  Here, a few pictures of one of her favorite activities - water play.  Notice how serious she was knowing that I was taking pictures.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me your thoughts!