Friday, February 17, 2012

Friday L tidbits

Luca thinks it is hilarious when I say "ohhhhh bugger" - but not when Ian says it. Maybe she thinks the way he says it is wrong (even though in reality, he says it with his English accent.)

When Luca walks with purpose, she swings her right arm wildly. It is both amusing and adorable.

I think we have a shoes gal on our hands. Recently she has been walking over to her shoes, picking a pair up, and trying to put them on. We put them on her and she looks down at her feet, gives a mini giggle, then takes off stomping through the house.

I am amazed at how quickly she is progressing developmentally all of the sudden. Her comprehension and ability to follow simple directions is expanding incredibly. I have faith and hope that her words are coming soon, because God knows she is desperately trying to communicate verbally to us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me your thoughts!