Friday, December 23, 2011

The cling-monster

This has officially become my nickname for L over the past several weeks.  She feels the need to be touching me at all times.  And my goodness, the second I put her down (as in, not carry her on my hip), she lets me know that that, is simply not acceptable.

Anybody go through this?  At first I figured it had something to do with teething.  And while she still does have some teeth coming in, I thought I would check in with some others just to make sure I might not be missing something.

I am left wondering, is it the teeth, something more serious, or do I need to suck it up and let her cry a bit because she is simply spoiled?  (I do, in fact, let her cry sometimes because this mama must get laundry/dishes/dinner done.  And every time, I feel my anxiety rise as she screams more and more, all while hanging onto my leg.)

For now, the cling monster is still present.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me your thoughts!