Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Random thoughts on a Wednesday

  • I want my baby home for an extended period of time...desperately
  • I keep thinking that an ipad is a necessity for my lifestyle.  It would be much easier to keep track of Luca's meds, her appointments, drs names and phone numbers, check email, etc...all in one portable place.
  • Worrying about getting Ian's sickness is consuming.  I have been eating very little, all bland foods, just in case I end up getting it. Paranoid much?  I think so.
  • This is the first year ever that we have not finished our taxes yet.
  • Speaking of taxes, we better be getting a whole lot of money back considering our medical expenses paid out.
  • I have so many people I want to write a note to, and have not gotten around to it.  I feel horrific guilt about this because I would never want people to think I am taking their kindness for granted.
  • I feel blessed on a daily basis.
  • That being said, I do pray that God will give our baby, our family, a little breather.
  • I have been looking back at pictures from a year ago and ache for the simplicity of our lives back then...and remember how amazing it was to be pregnant, to have pure joy for the upcoming arrival of our baby.
  • I think my baby is the most beautiful baby born...ever.  I think this is how every mom feels about their child.
  • I am obsessive about washing my hands.
  • A friend recently brought this over...and I am officially addicted.

1 comment:

  1. - I wish people realized a job was just a job and that harping on the stupid small stuff is a waste of energy. I'm ready to scream that at the top of my lungs.

    - The left side of my face has been numb for 4.5 months now and I'm sick of it.

    - I haven't been able to focus on school at all and am worried I'm going to get bad grades.

    - I'm out of my comfort zone today

    - I wish I could stop thinking of fried food.

    - Did I mention I'm out of my comfort zone today?

    ReplyDelete

Leave me your thoughts!