Wednesday, April 20, 2011

The dramatic

I put my hair in the highest ponytail possible.  Then, I bob my head side to side, making the hair go wild in every direction, while I make goofy "bah-bah-bah-bah-bah" sounds.  I hear her response instantly.  A hearty belly laugh, followed by a high pitched squeal.

I stand, make a mad face, take my hand above my chest, and cough loudly, while patting my chest hard.  I hear her response instantly.  A hearty belly laugh, followed by a high pitched squeal.

I stand, raise my eyebrows, and dramatically say "ahhhhh, ahhhhh, ahhhhh, ahhhh-choo" and during the last part, shake my head side to side while leaning forward.  I hear her response instantly.  A heart belly laugh, followed by a high pitched squeal.

And in these moments, my heart swells.  I repeat the same motions over and over again, just to hear her again and again.  I could do it all day long just to hear her precious voice.

I think she might have something in her future in drama.  The more dramatic the motion, the bigger response I get.

(P.S. - We are in the hospital.  I will try my best to continue posts during this time.)

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha I can just hear you saying "bah-bah-bah"

    Hopefully you guys are only in for a quick stay...

    ReplyDelete

Leave me your thoughts!