Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Random Thoughts

Why does one of my breasts produce more milk every single pumping session than the other side? (and p.s. - the one that produces more just so happens to be bigger than the other side as well)

Is it just me, or does Starbucks salted caramel hot chocolate kind of taste like popcorn?  (but I drink it down quickly anyways)

It's amazing how much laundry we do for a baby.  Seriously insane.

The number of times we run the dishwasher has increased as well - but we don't put any of her stuff in the dishwasher.  If someone can explain this scenario to me I'd be impressed.

I had high hopes of being a cloth diapering mama - but with all of the added stuff to care for her, there's just not enough time to do MORE laundry.

It's nearing the end of November, and we still haven't turned on our heat.

I have a couple blog posts that need some undivided attention because I want them to be just right, but I haven't had time and it's driving me bananas.

When I hear the phrase, "driving me bananas", I automatically sing (in my head) "b-a-n-a-n-a-s".

Some people say really stupid things about Luca that make me want to smack them (just a little).

It's amazing how some friends who have been so involved in the details of L's care, have seen her when she's laying there on life support, still have little perspective on what's important in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me your thoughts!