Monday, November 22, 2010

28

On Saturday, I turned 28.  For some reason, 28 sounds so much older than 27.  Just me?  Ian was making fun of me calling me old, and then I reminded him that he's in his 30's.  And then that was the end of calling me old.

My birthday was fantastic!  Ian took care of L in the morn so this mama could sleep in...and that I did until 10ish.  It was marvelous. 

Then we hung out, snuggled with our peanut, and headed out in the beautiful weather.  Mother Nature certainly gifted me with nice weather for my birthday, which certainly could've been different considering this time of year.




Then Ian and I went out to dinner.  We went to Langermann's which is nearby.  It was amazing to get out.



And from this picture, I think the 2 drinks may have gotten to me.  That's what happens when you rarely drink anymore.


And I was certainly spoiled by all my fam. I got an amazing robe from Restoration Hardware, a fantastic bag (in baroque), and a gift card for a pedicure and massage.

How was your weekend?

4 comments:

  1. So happy you had such a great birthday and that you were able to go to dinner with the hubs! You deserved it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy belated birthday!! I hear you on turning 28, mine isn't until Feb but it feels like the true adult years. An the pics of you are Luca are too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Belated Birthday! I agree that 28 sounds sooooo much older than 27. Glad you and Ian got out for a nice dinner, you deserve it mama!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me your thoughts!