Thursday, March 25, 2010

The Curtains

Here is a picture of the curtains we put up.  We got the sheers and the black-out curtains from Bed Bath & Beyond.  It was a little pricier than we were hoping - but it was completely necessary and I looked elsewhere before we bought them there, and BBB had the most inexpensive ones I could find.

I realize we totally need to iron them still - but at least this gives you an idea of what they look like.  Also, we aren't loving the way they look.  But, we've checked the room's temperature the past few days and it seems to be pretty much the same as the rest of the house (and we even had a sunny/very warm day outside yesterday which normally would make that room a sauna).  So considering the price and that they seem to be doing what they're supposed to be doing, it far outweighs the fact that we don't love the way they look.

And do you also notice anything in the picture compared to the last pictures of the room I showed you?  Yep, Ian broke down the bed and the room is officially cleared out except for that bike.  I took the picture in the middle of him breaking down the bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me your thoughts!