The rules are simple - just give 7 fun facts about yourself and then nominate 7 people for the Beautiful Blogger Award. Here I go:
- I am so not a winter weather girl - I hate the cold, I don't ski or snowboard (or do any other winter sport unless it involves being inside). But I really love snow. I love going out in it to play with Tessa, and take a long walk.
- I can't really remember what my life was like before Ian. Sometimes it feels like we just met, and sometimes it feels like we've always been together.
- I love peanut butter and could eat it by the spoonful.
- I think baking is relaxing. I really love to make something and have it taste delicious - it makes me happy.
- I am highly allergic to cats. We can never buy a house that has had a cat live there unless it's been more than 7 years (it takes 7 years for cat hair and dander to go away - and you'll likely have to recarpet and repaint everywhere). I'm not sure whether me being allergic makes me not like cats, or I just don't like cats in general.
- I have ugly feet. They got much better when I got pedicures about every month or two. But when I decided to go to law school, I knew we'd have to cut back and unfortunately, that was one of the areas that I had to cut. I try to soak them and use a pomice stone often to soften the heels - but nothing seems to work better than my old pedicurist.
- I would eat a lot more regular butter if it wasn't so bad for me - it's so freaking delicious.
I realize that those 7 facts were more 7 random facts instead of 7 fun facts. But hey, you got 7 facts.
I am going to not give this award away simply because I think I force people into doing these a little too often - but I think all of the blogs I read have beautiful bloggers! So feel free to give us 7 fun facts about you!