Monday, February 1, 2010

Beautiful Blogger

Thanks to Ally for this award!




The rules are simple - just give 7 fun facts about yourself and then nominate 7 people for the Beautiful Blogger Award.  Here I go:
  1. I am so not a winter weather girl - I hate the cold, I don't ski or snowboard (or do any other winter sport unless it involves being inside).  But I really love snow.  I love going out in it to play with Tessa, and take a long walk.
  2. I can't really remember what my life was like before Ian.  Sometimes it feels like we just met, and sometimes it feels like we've always been together.
  3. I love peanut butter and could eat it by the spoonful.
  4. I think baking is relaxing.  I really love to make something and have it taste delicious - it makes me happy.
  5. I am highly allergic to cats.  We can never buy a house that has had a cat live there unless it's been more than 7 years (it takes 7 years for cat hair and dander to go away - and you'll likely have to recarpet and repaint everywhere).  I'm not sure whether me being allergic makes me not like cats, or I just don't like cats in general.
  6. I have ugly feet.  They got much better when I got pedicures about every month or two.  But when I decided to go to law school, I knew we'd have to cut back and unfortunately, that was one of the areas that I had to cut.  I try to soak them and use a pomice stone often to soften the heels - but nothing seems to work better than my old pedicurist.
  7. I would eat a lot more regular butter if it wasn't so bad for me - it's so freaking delicious.

I realize that those 7 facts were more 7 random facts instead of 7 fun facts.  But hey, you got 7 facts.

I am going to not give this award away simply because I think I force people into doing these a little too often - but I think all of the blogs I read have beautiful bloggers!  So feel free to give us 7 fun facts about you!

1 comment:

  1. I hate cold weather too! INCLUDING SNOW! Haha.... that's what happens when you've lived in Michigan for 28 years....

    ReplyDelete

Leave me your thoughts!