Monday, December 7, 2009

Too much to do

We leave for England in 10 days.  Holy s***!  What the [bleep] am I going to do to get everything done?!  I still have so much to do.
  • Study!
  • Go to a doctor's appointment on Thursday
  • Study
  • Exam next Monday
  • Study
  • Exam next Tuesday
  • Study
  • Exam next Wednesday
  • Study
  • Get a hair cut (from my hair dresser who is located over an hour away)
  • Study
  • Pack
  • Study
  • Finish Christmas shopping for the people in England
  • Study
  • Finish Christmas shopping for people not in England
  • Study
  • Get some clothes for our trip
  • Study
  • Get Tessa to my Dad sometime before our trip
  • Study
  • Drop off clothes at dry cleaners
  • Study
  • Book hotel in London for one night
  • Study
  • Buy our train tickets for London
  • Study
  • Buy red bus tour tickets
  • Study
  • Call bank/credit card company to inform them of our upcoming travel
  • Study
  • Arrange mail pickup
  • Study
  • Call alarm company
Did I mention I have to study?  I don't overly mention that to be annoying, but literally exams crept up on me and now I'm fucking freaking out.  I start trying to study and then remember suddenly that I have one more thing to add to the list of things I need to do before we leave.  The above basically represents my thought process at the moment.  It's lovely, right?

I want to cry just thinking about all of this!  10 days to get all of that done, and do well on exams?  Santa, I need a miracle right about now.

2 comments:

  1. Make your hubby do all the little things....call the alarm company, pick up gifts, do some wrapping, arrange mail pick up, etc. Taking some of the smaller things off your plate will help you not feel so stressed - that way studying can take priority!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Annie - I am having him do some of it! He's just horrible with to-do lists. He's more of a last minute kind of guy which doesn't go well when I'm in my anal planning mode :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave me your thoughts!