Sunday, November 8, 2009

Sunday Funday

We start out going to church, then get our weekly grocery shopping done, then come home and fix a big breakfast together.  Then we promptly head upstairs, put our pj's on (and I put my glasses on instead of wearing contacts),throw on our slippers and head back downstairs to lay on the couch with Tessa.  We spend the rest of the day watching football, talking, and snuggling with a blanket.  Somewhere in between games, I normally throw something on the stove or oven that requires very little effort.  Today, I'll throw a bunch of ingredients in a pan and stick it in the oven so we can have braised short ribs for dinner.  Amazing smells from the food slowly cooking reach us on the couch, making us love Sundays that much more.

What a perfect day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me your thoughts!