Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Lacking Motivation

I had been doing so well with cooking for the past few months.  But, it hit me like a ton of bricks, that I'm out of motivation to cook.  I need a breather.  I'm out of the energy to cook every night like I had been doing.  So lately, I've been making something like pasta, and making multiple meals with it. Like this:

Start with orzo.  Then you can add what you want - meat, tuna, veggies, cheese, dressing, lettuce.  I can do it hot or cold.  It may not be that creative, but it is delicious.

I'm also out of motivation to do anymore school work, or blog, or anything other than working out and relaxing.  At least I haven't lost motivation for working out.  That, I am still doing.  And until I do get the motivation, I'm going to try to take the simple things and make them a little more interesting. 

2 comments:

  1. I get burnt out on cooking every night too!!

    I love orzo - I just made a super simple meal the other night of orzo, shrimp, feta cheese, garlic, and tomatoes. So easy and SO yummy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ally - it's exhausting right?! I'm realizing how great orzo can be. And wow your description just made me hungry.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me your thoughts!