Sunday, November 1, 2009

Day 1

*Today is my first day participating in NaBloPoMo!  I haven't heard if any of my readers are participating, but I'll be watching your blogs to find out over the next few days.  I can't promise that my posts will be quite as lengthy, but I will do my best!

I slept amazingly sound last night.  It felt awesome.  We woke up at 9:30 and I hurried to see what time masses were around the corner - 11:00.  Perfect.  Then I look down at the clock on my computer and realize it's only 8:30.  We forgot to set our clocks back.  I hate when that happens.

Now, we'll have plenty of time to eat some breakfast and then go to mass, before I set up camp on the couch to watch Sunday Football.  This is a HUGE game today for me in my fantasy football league.  I'm first in my division and am playing against the #1 team in the other division, someone who normally kills people by a lot of points.  Wish me luck!

Up tomorrow, a weekend recap with pictures of our awesome pumpkins and some trick-or-treater stories.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me your thoughts!