Sunday, November 22, 2009

Amazing Race

Our time in Philadelphia, while short, was absolutely amazing.  I will have a very full recap tomorrow, along with some awesome pictures (thanks to my brother taking them). 

And two of our other friends also ran and finished strong. I'm sure Kim will have a recap of her own tomorrow.



We spent time with family, friends, had a great dinner, walked a ton, watched Ian run his first marathon and had a fantastic time while doing so (even though we both got a little emotional at the end of it).  I am incredibly proud of him for finishing it.  And he finished just over his goal of 4 hours - 4:09.

Lots to come tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. SO AMAZING!!!! I was thinking of Ian and Kim this weekend and routing them on!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me your thoughts!