Friday, October 16, 2009

Where did this cold come from?

Brrrrr - it's cold outside!  Why is it we just kind of skipped over the fall weather quickly?  And why is it raining April showers in October?   Hmmm, come back mild weather.  I'd rather not go from turning off the AC a couple weeks ago to needing to turn on the heat! 

Anywayssss.  We ventured out for dinner last night at Woodberry Kitchen, which is also where we went for Ian's birthday a month ago.  But this time we met up with my oldest friend (as in we've been friends since we were 1 or 2, not that she's really old in age) Trish, and her hubby.  Ian had never really gotten a chance to get to know Trish, so I was super excited that we finally got together now that we're both in Baltimore.  We had a delicious dinner over wine and shared some old, funny stories.  I wish I had taken a picture, but we just got too caught up in catching up.

This weekend, after Ian runs his 19 miles, we're planning on getting some household things taken care of.  I also am hoping for better weather so we can do one of my favorite fall activities: going to the pumpkin patch and orchard!  I found several within 20 minutes of us, so we'll probably check out at least one. 

Should the weather not cooperate, I think we're planning on having a relaxing weekend snuggling with Tessa and watching movies.  I'll take either option - both sound like a weekend full of just what I need - relaxing with hubby!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me your thoughts!