Thursday, September 10, 2009

Snow

I have always had dry scalp. It normally is bad during the winter and better during the summer. During the winter I always have to be careful because otherwise it looks like little snowflakes on my shoulders - GROSS! I've tried different shampoos and even tried a prescription mousse from my dermatologist. Nothing really ever worked.

Then I was reading through Marie Claire and found an article about hair and scalp recovery. They mentioned several ingredients often found in hair products that not only damage hair, but dry out the scalp.

Sure enough, my fancy hair products almost all have the ingredients in them. So about 2 weeks ago I went out and bought new shampoo and conditioner - a cheap version of each - to see if it made any difference in my hair.

I'm a believer! Even though I don't color/highlight my hair anymore, I bought L'Oreal's EverPure Sulfate-Free Color Care shampoo and conditioner. Since the day I started using it - absolutely no dry scalp and my hair feels so much softer. I highly recommend you check it out if you are a fellow dry scalp sufferer! And for those of you who don't suffer from it - I still totally recommend this product.

2 comments:

  1. I've been thinking about buying this shampoo/conditioner. One question for you...does it get sudsy? (is that even a word?) The reason I ask is because I tried some sulfate free shampoos a few months ago and none of them lathered very well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. La Petitce Chic - It does get nice and sudsy! My hair felt very clean.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me your thoughts!