Friday, August 21, 2009

Soaking in the Fun

I am soaking in all the fun I possibly can before I start back to school a week from Monday! This weekend we have so much going on that I'm super excited about. I joined an all ladies fantasy football league - and I'm heading to the draft party tonight to make my picks. I grew up watching the Redskins, but truly didn't get into football until a couple years ago. But I still have a lot to learn in terms of knowing more about each team and certain players - so I figured this would be a perfect way to learn. I'm not really close with the girls in the league, but I think it'll be a great way to meet some new people. I can't help but feel like I'm at the first day of school again when I am nervous I won't fit in. Amazing how those stupid insecurities come out when we're faced with new situations.

Tomorrow, Ian has to run 12 miles in the morning, and then we are going out to brunch with Ian's parents for his Dad's birthday. Tomorrow night we are heading out to dinner with my mom. Sunday Ian is going to hot yoga with me (he doesn't know this yet - hehe).

I'm trying to squeeze as much family and friend time into my last week as possible - and that also means lots of blogging which explains why I did 2 posts in one day!

2 comments:

  1. Where do you do hot yoga? Maybe I can join you one day!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stacy - I go to Charm City Yoga in Fells. We should totally go sometime!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me your thoughts!