Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Why, Hello There

Blog world? Are you there? Well, life in clinic has kind of kept me quite busy and I just haven't had time to say hola!

So here's a quick update. I got my case assignments yesterday and am very happy with the selection of my clients. I am dealing with some business/tax related matters, several family/health related matters, and some criminal matters. Overall, I'm getting a fantastic overview of several areas that are of my interest.

Our weekend was filled with fun times. Friday, Kim and I went to a Zumba class which was super fun. It's essentially a latin/dirty dancing class at my gym. The instructor could probably scratch her butt and make it look beautiful. And even having danced my whole life, I felt very uncoordinated and spazzy. But it was a great workout that had me sweating bullets (not that it's that hard to do that - I have a sweating problem). After the class, the four of us headed out to dinner at The Wine Market. Ian and I had been wanting to check it out and were very pleased overall. The food was great, and the sangria wasn't so bad either!

Sunday we played golf with Stacy and Jon which always makes me happy. There was a lot of sun, cussing and beer - perfect morning for us! Hopefully we can do this more often this summer with those two!

And the highlight of our weekend - we finalized our wedding anniversary plans! I think I'm going to keep it a secret until after the fact. But I can say, I am SO FREAKING EXCITED!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me your thoughts!