Getting this phone call was also a reminder to be very fair on the knot. My post was in no way bashing his business, nor was I asking for anyone's rants about his business. And although I dislike vendors being able to lurk on the boards (which are supposed to be helpful to brides), in this case it did not offend me. The times that lurkers offend me are when they post about how fantastic their business is to unknowing brides. I think lurkers that use it to know how good their services are, and to hear reviews in order to improve their business are smart.
Last night we went to Bacchus of Lebanon in Bethesda with some friends and had a very long dinner filled with delicious food, good wine and had a great time. Although I don't think my body likes getting home past 11 on a worknight.
This weekend I am:
- Taking Ian's ring to be engraved (but first have to decide what to engrave it with)
- Taking Tessa to the vet for an eye infection
- Going to Chris and Chrissy's wedding in Baltimore
- Continue our Project Move Preparation (otherwise known as cleaning out closets and cleaning in general)
- Writing thank you notes
- Going tie shopping for Ian
- Going to see my flower girl in her dance recital
- Update our registry
- Wrap bridesmaid gifts
- Preparing final payments for wedding vendors
Not sure what other details we'll accomplish this weekend. Hoping Ian will start the research for the out-of-town bags but he's a procrastinator so who knows. I'm sure I'll have pictures from the wedding to post on Monday.
Have a great weekend!