Oh - and I can wear my pink shoes for the wedding day. The dress is long enough for them!
I'm excited that we've received many responses already! Although considering that we're supposed to receive them all by May 17 - I think they're coming in a little slowly. We haven't received many "no" responses which is exciting.
Here is the most recent list I made of things I need to get finished soon:
- Ceremony - finish choosing music
- Donate $ to Washington Animal Rescue League
- Get Ian's ring engraved
- Get present for Ian
- Create a gift box
- Wrap bridesmaids presents (good reminder Kim!)
- Present for junior bridesmaid and flower girl - any good ideas for these??
- Write out ceremony readings and intentions for priest
- Check with hotel on a vegan meal option
- Get hair accessories
- Cancel previous makeup person
Tonight, Ian is heading out with some friends for drinks so I have another "me" night - yay! I think I will work on some of these to-do items while watching a movie!
Speaking of movies, we watched Rendition last night (Reese and Jake) and thought it was another good movie! It wasn't rated that well, but it was good I thought - rated it a 3/5 on Netflix.