Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Miscellaneous

  • I redesigned our wedding website - check it out and sign the guest book!
  • I finished designing the menus and I think we are ready to print them - one more thing to cross off the list once we finish those.
  • We watched Juno on Sunday night and thought it was very witty and cute. Certainly worth seeing I think.
  • I just added a couple things to my list of to-dos - buying a unity candle and making bows for the reserved pews. Where did you get your unity candle (if you had one!)?
  • We are meeting with our priest tonight - very excited to wrap up some loose ends with him and for him to get to know us better.
  • I emailed our invitation person to find out where exactly our invitations are. I need to get them soon so that we can get them out!!

I have to give a shoutout to Lolly who ran in the Boston Marathon yesterday - I don't know how she did it but it's truly amazing (and a little crazy)!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks, Katie! It was amazing- I can't believe your big day is almost here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should just make your own unity candly. That's what a lot of girls I know did.

    We didn't have one because I didn't want to give my mom the responsibility of lighting anything on fire.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me your thoughts!