I've been tagged by Kim for a meme. Here you go:
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
1. I talk to myself sometimes and get bright red when Ian catches me. This sometimes happens when I'm in the shower, in front of the mirror, or just rehearsing some conversation in my head.
2. I secretly would like to take a bath in spaghetti or pudding. For some reason it sounds fun and it's in a totally non-sexual way.
3. Part of me would like to own a house in the country to escape to when life gets a little out of hand. The thought of having many dogs running through our country home or through the fields with tall grass sounds amazing.
4. Sometimes I wonder whether I should quit everything and work with troubled animals or troubled kids, or just regular kids. I eye out animal shelter websites to check out dogs that are there and secretly try to come up with a plan to take more pups in and train them and make their lives better. Dog trainer maybe?? And I sometimes even wish I could open up my own dance studio.
5. I only wear thongs. I cannot stand what I call "granny panties" - regular bikini underwear. I've found one type of thongs that I love and I've never gone back. I am a bit afraid that once I have kids I won't be able to wear thongs again as I've heard it's uncomfortable after having kids to wear thongs.
6. I hate cilantro. I pick it out of any dish that it comes in, normally at mexican, cuban or ethnic restaurants of any type. I hate it!
7. I have anxiety. This may not come as a surprise to most of you so it's not that secretive or random. There have been periods in my life where I have panic attacks. I mention this because I think this is a common random fact about many people these days.
So there you have it - and unfortunately I do not have many blogger friends so I'm not going to tag anyone - but if anyone reading this would like to, feel free to post your 7 random facts!