Monday, December 3, 2007

Save-the-Date Choices

Happy Monday Morning!


How was everyone's weekend? I watched 3 movies this weekend: 1) Oceans Thirteen - loved it! 2) License to Wed - liked it and 3) I Now Pronounce You Chuck and Larry - was iffy on it, as there were certainly some funny parts but it was kind of stupid.


Other than watching movies I didn't do much. But, onto more fun things! Lauren finished up our Save-the-Date designs and I need your help deciding which one to use. I won't give our opinion until after I get yours! Here they are:





I love both of them! Lauren did an amazing job on them - I can't wait to see what she has in store for our invitations!

These turned out better than using the pictures from my ex-friend!! Ha - take that!

3 comments:

  1. Whoa! Those look amazing - I'm glad I don't have to make the final pick! I love both of them, I don't think I can choose!

    Spill it! Which one did you pick!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I didn't like License to Wed because I really had high hopes in that one.

    I felt the same about Chuck and Larry. There were some parts that had me practically in tears but overall, eh. Not that great.

    Well, I'm probably a little biased here... :) Actually, I like them both a lot! Perhaps you should do a mixture of both!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Geeze, this is a toss up! They're both wonderful in that they convey just how magical you two are. I'm kind of leaning towards the first one because it really stands out. I'd love to hang that picture here in my place!

    Good luck deciding!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me your thoughts!