Friday, November 30, 2007

Errands

This blog has been pretty un-wedding related recently since I've been cooped up in the house. I think it's going to continue to be for a little while. Today, I got up and went into work for an hour or so to pick up some work and get out of the house. It felt AMAZING to get out of the house and talk to people and drive. I'll be happy to be working next week - but slightly sad that I won't be able to watch more movies.

Last night, I spoke with another DJ - Chris Laich. He is really well known in the DC area and his company is known for being extremely professional and classy. I LOVED him and really like his vision and examples for our wedding. However, I was disappointed once again with the price. I realize I'm being very picky about the DJ but feel like I totally have a right to be because the DJ is pretty important to us. After all, if the music stinks, so does the party normally. He comes in close to the price we had been quoted from Absolute Entertainment. I've gotten a few other recommendations but the people recommended to me from those companies are already booked on our dates. Is it worth it to go with someone else from the other companies even though the specific DJ was not recommended? I am ready to make a decision on this and just book someone.

What is everyone doing this weekend? Coming to visit me? :) My mom is bringing Tessa back to our house tonight to spend the weekend with us and then she'll go back there Sunday night. Other than laying around, I have nothing going on. Have a good weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me your thoughts!