Thursday, December 6, 2007

Back to Work

Thank you for reassuring me that I'm not super behind! It's still stressing me out a bit though.

Yesterday, I went to the doctors where the rest of my staples were removed and I was given the OK to go back to work. So today, I was back to work for the most part (unless my foot starts bothering me or I get too tired). I am TIRED after being there for about 6 hours. I had to leave and come home to put my foot up.

We watched The Nanny Diaries last night. I read the book and was not as happy with the movie as I was with the book. It was okay. Some parts were very strange but other parts were quite humorous - like this part:

"Why aren't you shaking your booty" (to the little boy)
Little Boy's response "Because I have to make a doodie."

Ian laughed for 10 minutes about that one.

Sarah and Carlton are coming over for dinner tonight and bringing us takeout dinner and then watching Grey's. They are also bringing little Chaz (their adorable little pup) since we are dogless and going through withdrawal!

Any recommendations for makeup artists in DC for wedding makeup??

3 comments:

  1. booooo i hate the back to work part!!!

    The girl that did the make up for marideth's wedding worked at the mac in towson and does weddings on the side - she did such a fantastic job - i seriously have never felt so pretty in my life!! And Marideth is SUPER picky when it comes to make up.

    I wonder if this girl would travel?

    I can get you the contact info if you want?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hhmm... I can ask my friend Maria who's familiar with the DC area (although she got hitched in Baltimore... she lives in Bethesda).

    I know my makeup lady travels and I liked her a lot but I think her travel expenses might be pricey? I can still pass along the info if you like.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Debbie can always come to the hotel and do your makeup! She did mine and Christine's for the wedding... she's wonderful! And very inexpensive.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me your thoughts!