Thursday, November 29, 2007

Gross Pictures

WARNING: These are absolutely disgusting. So do not look if you can't handle the gross surgery shows. The doctor is very pleased with how it looks after 6 days and I was actually very surprised at how little bruising there is. He took 3 staples out today because they were bothering me and will take the rest of them out next Thursday. I'm in a more comfortable cast now that I can take off for showers and bathing - this makes my life 100 times easier! I can start putting weight on it in 1 week and will start therapy on it right after that. Wahoo - this is going to be a better recovery than expected!


No work for another week unless it's from home.

Okay here are the pictures.

This is a horrific picture of me right after they took the hard cast off of it - but I was thrilled that my leg felt so much lighter and free!!





And here are the nasty nasty make-me-want-to-vomit pictures:




3 comments:

  1. That doesn't even look real! yikes!

    Well at least you're recovering quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now THATs a beauty!!!

    Hope u are feeling better! Remember to take it easy still!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your ankle is beautiful! I've seen your ankle after the last 3 surgeries, so I know how much better this one is. You're a trooper and so is Ian. Love you.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me your thoughts!