Monday, August 5, 2013

Lions, Tigers and Bears, Oh my!

When Ian took off a couple of days of work, we decided to head into DC on the metro and see the zoo.  It was Luca's first time on the metro, and at the National Zoo.  She loved it, even with the heat.  I'm not sure what she loved more - the metro ride, the escalator at the metro, or the carousel at the zoo.  No, really - she likes those three things more than seeing the animals.  The animals she just giggled at, roared like a lion, and then put her hands out to ask to hold the animals.  I imagine she was probably thinking - "A lion?  No big deal.  I have Tessa at home."







Look really closely - the lion is sleeping along the cement in the center of the picture.

 Roaring like a lion!




Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me your thoughts!