Thursday, May 16, 2013

About to poke my eyes out.  So.tired.of.editing.  Seriously, how do people write academic books for a living?  I am writing one article and it is driving me crazy.  I get a little delirious and giggly from it - and not from a "i'm loving this" kind of way.  More from an "OMG WILL THIS EVER STOP maybe I need a glass of wine, no maybe more coffee, thank goodness for spell-check because 'attention' and 'contract' do not look like they are spelled that way in real life" kind of way.

Did you even understand that paragraph?  Yeah, I didn't think so either.  Just believe me when I say I am looking forward to getting back to this little space of mine where I do not have to write all these legal terms and back up everything I say with footnotes.

Now, another cup of coffee and more editing. Wheeeeeee!

Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me your thoughts!