Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Lazy spring days



I don't know about you, but I am loving this warmer weather.  My body is not used to it yet, so I have been sweating like a mad woman.  But it is so much easier to get in some activity when it is warmer.  Luca is such an outdoor girl and from the moment she wakes up to when she goes to sleep, she signs to go outside.  We end up outdoors most of the day.  Lots of sunblock.  Lots of water breaks.  And we walk.  And explore.  And look at rocks and step in potholes.  She stops and smells every single flower, and if I am not careful will try to pick them.  Sorry neighbors - Luca is to blame if your newly planted flowers are missing a few petals.  We blow bubbles.  And chase each other.  And doodle on the driveway with chalk.  Well, Luca doodles while I write messages for Ian to see when he gets home.  And Tessa lays nearby and pants in the sun.  And while Luca looks for more exploring, I stop and raise my face to the sky, close my eyes, and feel the heat on my face.  And it feels glorious after a long winter.







Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me your thoughts!