- Been a busy few days. After 2.5 weeks of being sick, I went back to the doctor yesterday and think I am finally getting sorted out. Yippee to feeling back to normal (soon hopefully) :)
- Today, I did a radio interview to benefit Children's National Medical Center. I succeeded in not having a coughing fit during it. Score!
- Somedays I think I will go insane from the amount of times I say (yell/growl/groan) the phrase "Get out of the kitchen" to the dog. Seriously, Tessa, you are driving me crazy
- We watched End of Watch. It was good but would have been considerably shorter had the use of the f-bomb been removed from the movie.
- Luca has been a mama's girl for the past couple weeks and I cannot say that I am sad about it. I am normally chopped liver in comparison to her Daddy (see, we even use liver jokes in our household but they have a whole different meaning to us) and I am always like WTF?! The past few weeks she has been all about mama and I think it is about time.
- It is Thursday and I am feeling a bit delirious from crappy sleep from said illness. I cannot wait for the freaking weekend baby.
Thursday, March 21, 2013
at 6:15 PM