Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Nurse Luca

I came down with what I thought was a cold last week.  Friday I went to my doctor because my asthma was bothering me.  Antibiotics started.  Yesterday, went back to doctor and after ordering a chest x-ray, pneumonia.

I told you our house is the house of sick during the winter.  Not really what I was expecting, but at least I know why I was not feeling much better.  And we had Luca checked out to make sure her chest is clear, and so far, she just has a cold.  Fingers crossed she kicks the cold soon.  Instead of last minute Christmas errands this week, I am staying put and have been ordered to get rest.  I kind of laughed when the doctor said that.  Rest with Luca?  Fat chance.  But I am trying and family is coming to the rescue to help.  (Seriously, we have the best parents.)

Don't worry about me though - I have an excellent nurse.  Here she is, taking my phone calls and fussing at me to get back in bed, all with her hand on her hip.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me your thoughts!