Friday, November 30, 2012

Day 30: Friday tidbit

Today is the last day of NaBloPoMo.  While I hope to continue posting often, posting everyday is a challenge.  Thanks for reading and follow me if you want to continue reading stories like the following;

Luca slept well overnight but woke up with a horrific cold - but we had to expect that since she started with that croupy cough yesterday.

I made oatmeal for breakfast and took it, along with my coffee into the toy room.  Luca is clingy today so I sat on the floor and put on an Elmo dvd for her.  I turned around and she was dumping spoonfuls of oatmeal into my coffee, then taking the spoon back out and licking it.

Off to make a new cup of coffee.  Luckily I was mostly finished with the oatmeal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me your thoughts!