Thursday, November 1, 2012

Day 1

It is NaBloPoMo (National Blog Posting Month) and I am actually going to attempt to follow it this year.  The past couple years have been a bit too crazy, but as I am striving for some normalcy and consistency in our lives, I am going to attempt this one full month of blogging.  Wish me luck.

Can you believe it is November?  The past few days, I have been getting dressed and realizing after taking a step outside that I am not dressing like it is November.  It is much colder than I always expect so I inevitably end up bringing Luca back inside to get more bundled up.  I love the crisp air, boots, sweaters, cider, pumpkin ale.  Well, pumpkin anything really.

This month is a big one for me - in just a few weeks, I will be entering a new decade.  I will be busy this month getting things ready for Thanksgiving and doing our Christmas shopping.  And for some reason, this month always reminds me to be grateful.  It is the month before the craziness of the Christmas season.  It is Thanksgiving month.  It is my birth month.  It is typically the month before things get so cold that it is difficult to do fun outdoor activities.  Lots of living to do this month.

Join me as I continue to record our life here in pictures and words. I am sure I will have more Oh Luca moments and funny stories. Enjoy.

1 comment:

  1. A few years back I managed 20+ days of NaBloPoMo but never since have I attempted it. The weekends are the hardest. And some days I just did a photo, no words, but it does push you and I am glad you're doing it too this year!

    Mindy~

    ReplyDelete

Leave me your thoughts!