Friday, October 12, 2012

Friday, Friday

Luca has had an ear infection off and on for about 4 weeks now.  We are heading to the doctor again this afternoon because my goodness, she has been cranky (and Ian has been sleeping next to her crib, keeping one hand in the crib for her to hold.  Such a good Daddy).  I told her doctor that if he finds nothing wrong, he is taking her home for the weekend.  He thinks I was joking.  We are heading to an ENT next week to talk about getting tubes put in her ears.  Just one more thing on our plate with her - keep it coming.  In all seriousness, tubes put in her ears is not a huge deal in terms of what she has been through.  And if it helps get her off of my hip because she feels better, let's get it done!  I love this girl, but I would love to have my body to myself, without her clawing at me to be picked up, for maybe just an hour per day.

Hopefully we can get her sorted out and feeling better because we have plans this weekend.  Cousins are coming into town from California and New England to visit and we are so excited to spend time with them and have Luca meet them.

I will leave you with a couple photos from this week.

What?  You don't eat while standing on the counter?  While wearing a fairy outfit?  
You should try it.  Luca thought it was hilarious.

These boots are hilarious on her.  Actually, they are adorable.  
But the way she walks in them is the hilarious part.  Like she was riding a horse for 4 hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me your thoughts!