Thursday, June 9, 2011

Random Thursday Thoughts


The family we stay with made cake pops this week and all I can say is YUM.

Sometimes I feel so much love for our child that it builds up and I feel like I might burst, and then, as if it is the only way to pour out, tears drip over the brims of my eyes…Tears of joy.

I feel incredibly blessed that I married the right person for me.

I am giddy whenever Luca giggles.

My child’s feet smell even after I scrub them with soap.  She thinks it is funny.

I am afraid that last sentence is due to the fact that I have horrible feet (not smelly, just not that pretty).

I have not been home to our house in a month and it feels so odd.  I miss our bed.  And while I miss certain things, our house does not really feel like "home" anymore.  That makes me sad.

My legs get itchy right before bed.  I have no idea why.

I depend on my GPS entirely too much.

I want an iPad.

I do not have a single picture of Luca framed in our house and feel like a horrible parent because of it.

I need to make many doctor’s appointments (general check-up, midwife annual appointment, eye doctor).  But I have no idea when I will be able to go.

As I was going to sleep the other night I had one thought that kept me awake: if we move (yes, we are looking to move. Because we have nothing else going on in our lives), we have to find a new pediatrician.  I puffy heart Luca’s pediatrician so much, I even contemplated doing the (over hour) drive for her appointments, then decided that would be ridiculous.

1 comment:

  1. I totally understand the loving of someone (enough to contemplate a long drive). I'm going through that with daycare.

    And I wouldn't sweat the un-framed pictures thing - you guys have had a lot on your plate! I'm sure framing pictures isn't a high priority!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me your thoughts!